HALLOWEEN WINDOW PAINTING CONTEST, LIVING STATUES, INSTALLATION ARTISTS AND DECORATED CARS!
FABULOUS CENTRAL SCREAM PRIZES GALORE! Saturday, October 29, 2010
I. Central Scare Window Decorating Contest:
Painting will take place inside and outside a wide variety of highly visible merchant, restaurant and club windows on 10/29/11. (raindate – Sunday 10/30/11).
• Windows of various sizes will be assigned to artists on a first to sign-up basis. Painting must take place on 10/29/11 between 9:00 am and 5:00 p.m. and must be finished by 5:00 p.m.
• Windows must be painted with Tempera Paints. If you need assistance with paint supplies we have a limited supply of paint and some discounts for purchasing paint -you must bring your own brushes and containers for mixing.
• Subject matter must be suitable for family audiences!
• Windows will be judged by EXPERT PANEL of local judges!
• Prize Ribbons will be painted on windows by 9:00 p.m. on 10/29/11. Winners will be notified by phone to arrange prize pick-up.
• Please reserve a window by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and by Monday, 0ctober 24th! Let me know if you have any further questions.
II. Central Scare Living Statues and Buskers: We have a limited budget for hiring Living Statues and a small stipend for a few appropriately Halloween-like buskers!
• You may put out your hat that evening!
• We are expecting huge crowds for window contest and outdoor events and all the Halloween-related events taking place in our restaurants and clubs.
• Please contact email@example.com ASAP to discuss stipend and reserve a great spot!
III. Installation Artists and Decorated Cars!
We have a few permitted parking spots to park creatively adorned vehicles in Central Scare for the evening…please e-mail me know if you are interested.
We have a few businesses interested in having an installation in their window instead of a window painting…please e-mail me if you are interested.
This event is sponsored by the Central Square Business Association! Please e-mail Robin Lapidus, Executive Director, if you have further questions: